Tuesday, February 19, 2008

welcome home!!

this is it!! as of today at 11am peter and i have purchased our first house!! it is a cute 3 bedroom 2 bath alpine style cottage (1675 sq ft) built in 1973. as you can see, it desperately needs to be updated. it has so much potential, a cute fireplace in the living room, a huge family room. in 3 years we are going to add on another room and bathroom upstairs. the backyard is pretty small, but i live really close to a park. i want to put yellow siding on the outside to contrast the red brick accent. oooh, i'll send pics of the inside once i'm done painting and decorating. YAY!!!!

5 comments:

*katie said...

How vwery fun! I'm so excited for you! I love the front porch:)

Oh, and the camera I have is a canon rebel xti. LOVE it!!

Jen said...

CONGRATS!! Very exciting. You are going to have so much fun updating it.

Alicia said...

OH....I'm SO JEALOUS! You were living in the SAME place as me just a few short months ago and now look at you two! Home owners and everything. I am so excited for you guys! :) Congrats!

Gardener of La Mancha said...

Has potenial, Lisa and Pete. I like it. I'm seeing a square vegetable plot right in the middle of that lawn. Just a thought. Hope to see you guys soon (but can't make any promises yet). Take care.

Harper Family said...

I am so excited to see your home!! Wow--maybe I'll get a chance to see it in person sometime.